BlogEngine.Net provides quite a lot of very rich functionality, but the rich functionality is not documented as extensively. I've tried to put together a list of all the types of links that BlogEngine.Net supports.
- http://tim-stanley.com/file.axd used for file downloads.
- http://tim-stanley.com/image.axd used for images, i.e. src="/image.axd?picture=SomeImage.jpg".
- http://tim-stanley.com/syndication.axd used for RSS feeds.
- http://www.tim-stanley.com/sitemap.axd used in robots.txt to create a sitemap for search services.
- http://tim-stanley.com/opensearch.axd used for open search results. If the link was found by a search result from another site, the site will display other "similar" pages that match the search criteria.
- http://tim-stanley.com/metaweblog.axd used for MetaWeblog API defined at XMLRPC.com for services like Windows Live Writer, Flickr, Google Docs and others services to allow post, edit, or deleted posts or pages on a site.
- http://tim-stanley.com/rsd.axd RSD handler used to publish the links used by services to read, edit, or work with the site.
- http://tim-stanley.com/css.axd CSS compression handler.
- http://tim-stanley.com/rating.axd rating feedback handler.
- http://tim-stanley.com/opml.axd handler for OPML at OPML.org that allows sharing of site information.
- http://tim-stanley.com/blogml.axd blog export / import XML standard at blogml.org. Supported on engines like CommunityServer, Subtext, DasBlog, .Text, and others.
- http://tim-stanley.com/sioc.axd handler for SIOC that allows sharing of data based on profiles for content, author, comments, and sites. Read more on the SIOC Implementation for BlogEngine.Net.
- http://tim-stanley.com/apml.axd handler for APML.