Sala has an interesting application (Java Applet) that will display the tags of a specific Website as a graph or image. The images are generated from the tags for a specific web page.
The link to create a new graph of a specific URL is: http://www.aharef.info/static/htmlgraph/
The dots generated have specific color codes to indicate the types of tags on the site. A collection of sites and images are posted on Flickr with the tag websitesasgraphs.
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for line breaks and block quotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags
An image generated of http://tim-stanley.com.